WBR Corp UK Limited's 45 under 45 India list unveiled at National Excellence Summit 2021 at Delhi
By ANI | Published: April 13, 2021 04:26 PM2021-04-13T16:26:01+5:302021-04-13T16:35:02+5:30
WBR Corp is a leading Brand Management and Consulting Company that specializes in helping start-ups, SMEs and even individuals develop themselves into brands. A ~10 year old organization with offices in Delhi, Dubai and London, WBR Corp provides unparalleled avenues to provide recognition and exposure to the efforts of professionals and organizations in contributing towards the economic growth of the country.
WBR Corp is a leading Brand Management and Consulting Company that specializes in helping start-ups, SMEs and even individuals develop themselves into brands. A ~10 year old orgzation with offices in Delhi, Dubai and London, WBR Corp provides unparalleled avenues to provide recognition and exposure to the efforts of professionals and orgzations in contributing towards the economic growth of the country.
WBR Corp is a pioneer in the Brand management arena for SME's and professionals and have conducted more than 150 events within India and abroad like seminars, conferences, award ceremonies, marathons etc. They also take out special marquee editions with leading business magazines like Forbes India, Entrepreneur and Outlook India etc. They actively work with various News and Business News Channels and have done successful TV shows that have featured on Zee Business, Times Now and History TV etc.
WBR Corp orgzed National Excellence Summit 2021 in New Delhi on April 10, 2021 at Hotel Vivanta by Taj Dwarka. This ceremony was orgzed with an aim to recognize the efforts made by orgzations, entrepreneurs, professionals from the Service, Education, Healthcare, Wellness, Real Estate and Construction sectors. The main motive of the event was to promote small and medium industries in India.
The ceremony witnessed unveiling of Forbes India Special Marquee Edition named The Outperformers ~ Indian Business Legends. WBR Corp UK Limited's 45 Under 45 India List was launched during National Excellence Summit. 45 Under 45 is a platform for the brightest young minds from all across the nation belonging to different industry sectors. The selection of 45 under 45 was made by extensive market research. The final list of 45 Under 45 was unveiled by none other than Mahesh Bhupathi. The most coveted list in alphabetical order is as below:
1. Afroz Shah, Advocate & Environment Activist
2. Ajay GajrajHatewar, Indian Academy of Youth Development & Research
3. Amit Tandon , Stand-up Comedian
4. Anchal Anurag Jyoti, Zenergy School of Life Pvt. Ltd.
5. Ankit Singhal, Hughes & Hughes Chem Limited
6. Chiranjiv Patel, P C Snehal Group
7. Faye D'Souza, Journalist & Entrepreneur
8. Gulnaz Parveen, Arsh International School
9. Hema Harchand, Canvas International School
10. Inderjeet Singh, Shantiratn Foundation De-Addiction & Rehabilitation Centre
11. JatinAhuja , Big Boy Toyz
12. Jayesh Bajaj, Volga Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
13. Karan Patel, Actor
14. Karishma Kakoti, K A Design
15. Keshav Chopra, IASO Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
16. Kunal Kapur, Chef
17. Lita Mohapatra, Clinilogic Aesthetics, Pharma, Health & Wellness Clinic
18. Msh Hathiram, DeenDayal Investments
19. Manoj Muntashir, Bollywood Lyricist
20. Mithali Raj, Indian Cricketer
21. Navneet Kaushal, PageTraffic Web Tech Pvt. Ltd
22. Neeti Palta, Stand-up Comedian
23. Piyush Dwivedi , Future Choice Group
24. Porus Arora, Enoki & Dream Oven Kitchens
25. Prachi Dhabal Deb, Cake Decor India - Royal Icing Art
26. Priti Saraswat, Woman Biker & Travel Blogger
27. Priya Gosavi, Dsmart Interiors
28. Rahul Kanwal, Journalist
29. Rajan Lal Srivastav, Gold Cash Limited
30. Rajat Singhal, Hughes & Hughes Chem Limited
31. Rishi Sharma, CEO & Founder
32. Ruchipurna Jena, Prakriti Architects
33. Sandeep Gosain, Oyes Puffs, Quick Eats Private Limited
34. Sanjeev Kumar, Asclepius Wellness Private Limited
35. Satish Singh Parmar, Exaalgia IT Solutions
36. Shiraz Kirm, Erocon, School Consultants
37. Sunil Bhat, Narayana Health, Bangalore
38. Sunny Chopra, 21 Fitness LLP
39. Tina Arora, Little Illusions Pre School
40. Tulsi Kumar, Singer
41. Umang Monga, Harrison
42. Vidushi Amarnath Agrawal, Homeopath, Dietitian & Nutritionist
43. Vinay Agrawal, ISBM University
44. Vinod Bansal, Spunky Media Lab
45. Vivek Tyagi, Trifid Research Pvt. Ltd.
WBR Corp National Excellence Summit 2021 felicitated various orgzations and professionals from all over India on the basis of their product & service quality, pricing, marketing strategies and leadership position in the industry/market segment/geography, dedication to customer satisfaction, entrepreneur initiatives, exemplary business practices, business growth etc.
The ceremony was meant to appreciate the contribution of orgzations and business leaders who are the true inspiration of our future generation. The winners of the event were decided on comprehensive market research study and opinion surveys conducted over the period of last six months. The winners were felicitated by former international Tennis Player Mahesh Bhupathi.
"Continuing growth in different sectors requires excellence in products and services by new entrepreneurs," Bhupathi said on the occasion, "Entrepreneurs, professionals, education and real estate institutions and small and medium enterprises are playing an important role in employment generation and overall growth and development of the country."
Some of the key winners at National Excellence Summit 2021 were:
Asia Real Estate Awardees - Geetanjali Homestate Pvt. Ltd., Sri Aditya Homes Private Limited, iTower by SAS Infra, MJ Shah Group, 81 Aureate, Bansal Properties & Builders
National Education Awardees - Bachpan Play School, Jayoti Vidyapeeth, Global Business School & Research Centre, AB Tutorials, D. A.V. (C) Dental College & Hospital
National Service Excellence Awards - V Bazzar Retail, Riya Sharma Dave, Ganesh Somwanshi (Krescendo Communications)
National Healthcare Excellence Awards - Keva Industries, Dr S.I.P. Sheik Arifa (Asian Laser Dental Clinic), Dr Lita Mohapatra (Clinilogic Aesthetics, Pharma, Health & Wellness Clinic)
"These awards positively impacts the overall quality of products and services they offer as they have a reputation to live up to, effectively enabling them at rise to match the international standards" and in-turn help the end customers, said S Gupta, director of WBR Corp.
This story is provided by BusinessWire India. will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (/BusinessWire India)
( With inputs from ANI )
Disclaimer: This post has been auto-published from an agency feed without any modifications to the text and has not been reviewed by an editorOpen in app