Maharashtra: State Covid task force head Sanjay Oak conquers Corona, discharged
By Lokmat English Desk | Published: July 7, 2020 10:33 AM 2020-07-07T10:33:22+5:30 2020-07-07T10:34:26+5:30
The number of coronavirus cases in the country's financial capital Mumbai is increasing day by day. The number of ...
The number of coronavirus cases in the country's financial capital Mumbai is increasing day by day. The number of COVID-19 cases in Mumbai spiked by 1,201 on Monday, taking the total count to 85,326, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) said.
State Covid-19 task force chief, Dr Sanjay Oak, who was afflicted by Covid-19 for the second time, has been cured and discharged from hospital, here on Monday.
However, doctors have asked him to rest for the next 14 days. He said he would be active again and will soon join his duty once his quarantine period enda.
He had tested COVID-19 positive for the second time after he suffered breathlessness during a video-conference with experts on June 29. Oak had contracted the coronavirus disease last month and was initially admitted to Prince Aly Khan Hospital in the city.
He was undergoing treatment at Fortis Hospital in Mulund.Open in app