City
Epaper

Anshuman Jha: Delay helped me better understand 'Lord Curzon ki Haveli' script

By IANS | Updated: September 20, 2021 13:55 IST

Mumbai, Sep 20 Actor Anshuman Jha, whose directorial debut 'Lord Curzon ki Haveli' had been postponed indefinitely due ...

Open in App

Mumbai, Sep 20 Actor Anshuman Jha, whose directorial debut 'Lord Curzon ki Haveli' had been postponed indefinitely due to the pandemic, says the delay helped him understand the script better.

This black comedy thriller, starring Arjun Mathur, Rasika Duggal and Parambrata Chatterjee, is set in London and was halted due to the pandemic.

Anshuman said: "I believe in honesty and controlling the controllables. It will happen when it is meant to."

He believes that this delay will only help in the betterment of the nuances in the storyline.

Anshuman added: "The delay has helped me understand the script a little more and further work on the narrative. I believe that everything happens for a reason and this delay is for the best as we wouldn't have liked to get stuck in the UK. Everyone's health is of maximum importance. And this film is meant to be in London."

He added: "And I wouldn't want to make it with any other cast. So Jan-Feb 2022 it is. I feel like a turtle - slow & steady - not such a bad thing."

Anshuman is busy with various projects. He will be next seen in an action-packed film 'Lakadbaggha'.

Disclaimer: This post has been auto-published from an agency feed without any modifications to the text and has not been reviewed by an editor

Tags: mumbaiLondonParambrata ChatterjeeArjun MathurAnshuman JhaPremier of saAdministrative capitalParambrata chattopadhyay
Open in App

Related Stories

MumbaiMumbai Crime: 40-Year-Old Man Allegedly Molests Teen in Agripada by Showing Pornographic Films; Accused Absconding

MumbaiMumbai Watermelon Death Case: Salt Mixed With Zinc Phosphide Suspected in Pydhonie Family Deaths, Forensic Report Reveals Shocking Twist

BusinessAdv. Rakesh Kumar Singh of RKS Associate Warns of Mumbai’s ‘Redevelopment Fatigue’

MumbaiBandra Demolition Drive: WR To Demolish 409 Illegal Structures In 5-Day Operation in Mumbai's Garib Nagar Area

MumbaiBandra Demolition Drive: Western Railway Begins Dismantling Jhuggis In Mumbai's Garib Nagar Area Near Railway Tracks (Watch Videos)

Entertainment Realted Stories

EntertainmentFirst poster of Jackie Shroff and Sharad Kelkar rural horror film 'Kheti' unveiled

EntertainmentRashmika Mandanna says Kriti Sanon's song was picked over hers as the voting was 'rigged'

EntertainmentBeat the heat: Lucknow Zoo rolls out coolers, sprinklers, and fruit diets as temperatures soar

EntertainmentAmitabh Bachchan begins blog with Hanuman Chalisa amid news of hospitalization

EntertainmentAmaal Mallik says "egoistic humans" in industry held back his growth