City
Epaper

Why is Sukesh disclosing things now, why not before?

By IANS | Updated: November 8, 2022 12:20 IST

New Delhi, Nov 8 Conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar has released his another letter that answered the most pertinent question ...

Open in App

New Delhi, Nov 8 Conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar has released his another letter that answered the most pertinent question of why he did not reveal the allegations against the AAP leaders, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and jailed Minister Satyendra Jain before when the ED and CBI were questioning him, and why now?

"I will answer this, let me tell you that I kept quiet and ignored everything but due to your constant threats and pressure through the jail administration and Mr. Jain asking me to give funds during Punjab and Goa polls, brazenly even though I was undergoing investigation," said the Mandoli jail inmate in a letter addressed to the media.

"This year, as it become too much and I don't have any need to take all this from you, I decided to move as per the law. Not because someone or anyone is asking me to do so," Chandrashekhar's letter further said.

"Kejriwalji why Mr. Jain was constantly asking me to withdraw a complaint filed in HC against former DG Sandeep Goel and the jail administration, why was I constantly threatened apart from asking me to give more funds for your election campaigns? Why afraid of enquiry? What are you scared of, if you are truthful," he asked.

"Kejriwalji, Manish ji has said that I am doing all this as I am going to be helped in my case? Let me take the pleasure to answer that, unfortunately, he is very wrong as I am not interested in any one's help and fortunately I am very capable of handling my case and proving my innocence. So stop diverting the matter from the main issue," the letter further read.

"Kejriwalji don't keep saying all this is being done because of elections. Let me tell you something and give you some advice, you and Mr. Jain are among the few people, who know me very well, so, don't hallucinate that I won't give evidence against all that I have said or won't testify, I will give every single thing that I have, which you know very well, as your mask has to be removed in open," Chandrashekhar said in his letter.

Chandrashekhar also alleged that he had been receiving offers and threats from AAP through jail administration.

"Kejriwalji stop sending me offers and threats through the jail administration and your cronies (chellas), I am not intimidated or interested in any of your offers. I will not back out," the letter read.

Disclaimer: This post has been auto-published from an agency feed without any modifications to the text and has not been reviewed by an editor

Tags: cbiaapSatyendra JainArvind KejriwalArvind kejriwal government
Open in App

Related Stories

MumbaiMumbai: Retired Merchant Navy Radio Engineer Duped of ₹1.68 Crore by Cyber Fraudsters Posing as CBI, ED Officials

NashikNEET UG Paper Leak 2026: Accused Bought Paper for Rs 10 Lakh, Sold It for Rs 15 Lakh

NEET UG 2026 Exam Postponed: NTA Cancelled Common Test; Govt Orders CBI Probe Into Paper Leaked Case

PoliticsOppn Calls PM Modi’s ‘Seven’ Appeals “Economic Failure Repackaged As Moral Advice”; BJP Defends It As “Right Call” Amid West Asia Crisis

BusinessCBI Raids 17 Mumbai Locations Linked To Anil Ambani-Led Reliance Group

National Realted Stories

NationalHoney Badger terrorises village in Odisha's Mayurbhanj, injures 5 in repeated attacks

NationalHimachal High Court upholds consecutive civil imprisonment for maintenance payment defaults

NationalNTA strengthens leadership with appointment of DG, ADG level officers; begins hiring for CTO, CFO, GM roles

NationalProfit generated from forest produce, agriculture will directly benefit tribal communities in Bastar: Amit Shah

NationalSuvendu Adhikari Aide Murder Case: CBI Arrest Fifth Accused From UP’s Varanasi